This role is part of the CX management team within Tapsi! The charter for the position is to focus on implementing an intra-organizational customer-centricity culture program with the mission of motivating all departments to be customer-obsessed enough.
The day-to-day work will be cross-functional in nature across Ops, Marketing, Support, Tech, and product teams.
Your role as the Customer Experience Specialist will focus broadly on coordinating and driving the execution of intra-organizational customer-centricity projects to get all teams closer to customers incrementally.
● Plan and hold customer experience workshops for all teams.
● Create training content and provide a walkthrough of customer service tools and policies for all business units.
● Plan and execute customer support front-line experiencing sessions for all business units.
● Own and manage intra-organizational customer experience feedback channels.
● Review feedbacks from all units and share it with stakeholders to highlight the Voice of the Customer.
● Plan and organize hackathons programs to develop services and products to ensure better customer experience achievement.
● Create curated feedback library from program’s Attendance reports.
● Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects.
● Ensure that all projects are delivered on time, within the scope and budget.
● Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring both operational and technical feasibility.
● Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress.
● Bachelor's or Master's degree in an appropriate field of study (Management, Marketing, and Business are preferred) or equivalent work experience.
● Minimum 2 years of project or team management and related experience
● Ability to work independently.
● Strong understanding of project and event management.
● Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
● Strong interpersonal skills.
● Possess high emotional intelligence and practice empathy in all situations.
● Compassionate, patient and energetic.
● Proven ability to complete projects according to outlined scope, budget, and timeline.
● Solid organizational skills, including attention to detail and multitasking skills.