**We are looking for an enthusiastic teammate with a technical background, but with a bias for commercial execution. This Chief Technology Officer role will require creative thinking and exploration, as it will play a highly influential role in the early framing of our innovation identity, processes, and culture.**
● Create an inspiring team environment with an open communication culture.
● Set clear team goals.
● Delegate tasks and set deadlines.
● Oversee day-to-day operation.
● Monitor team performance and report on metrics.
● Motivate team members.
● Discover training needs and provide coaching.
● Listen to team members’ feedback and resolve any issues or conflicts.
● Recognize high performance and reward accomplishments.
● Encourage creativity and risk-taking.
● Suggest and organize team-building activities.
● Master’s degree or Ph.D. in a Technology or Engineering, and be a recognized expert (or equivalent experience).
● Minimum of 10 years of leadership experience.
● Knowing database (Relational, No SQL, and Key-Value Store).
● Fluent in Docker and Docker Compose.
● Familiar with Kubernetes.
● Fluent in Cloud Technology.
● Knowing React and Angular.
● Knowing Python and PHP Laravel.
● Knowing queue management or job.
● Proven experience as a CTO or similar leadership role.
● Very good knowledge of technological trends to build a strategy.
● Very good knowledge of performance management.
● Understanding of budgets and business planning.
● Ability to conduct technological analyses and research.
● Excellent communication skills.
● Leadership, organizational abilities, and coaching team.
● Strategic thinking aptitude.
● Risk Management and conflict management.
● Problem-solving aptitude.