We are looking for a Chief Technology Officer (CTO) to provide sound technical leadership in all aspects of our business. You will communicate with employees, stakeholders, and customers to ensure our company’s technologies are used appropriately. Strategic thinking and strong business acumen are essential in this role. We expect you to be well-versed in current technological trends and familiar with a variety of business concepts. If you are also an excellent communicator and public speaker, we’d like to meet you.
● Work with the leadership team to set clear priorities and goals for IT management and production, balancing the long-term and immediate needs.
● Develop and manage annual and quarterly budgets.
● Oversee data Security, management, and governance.
● Manage strategic vendor and technology partner relationships.
● Manage IT resource allocation, goal/KPI setting, and performance metrics.
● Define the company’s overall technology strategy to support business objectives.
● Make infrastructure decisions, ensuring technical excellence, versatility, safety and soundness, resiliency, and scalability in the architecting and engineering of product solutions, as well as managing all technical delivery.
● Facilitate the development and implementation of disaster recovery and IT Security failure plans.
● Ensure tight collaboration across departments to drive strategic initiatives, including the understanding of the alignment between technology strategy and various technology road maps.
● Create strategic plans and set timelines for evaluation, development, and deployment of all technical, web, and mobile services.
● A proven understanding of best engineering practices for the full software development life cycle (SDLC), including coding standards, code review, source control, build, test, deploy, and operations.
● Prior experience as a senior engineering leader overseeing architecture and engineering for enterprise-wide technology platforms and leading SaaS technology platforms.
● Strong communication skills with the ability to present a technology vision confidently in a way that motivates others both internally and externally.
● Excellent leadership, team building, and management skills, including a track record of coaching and mentorship.
● Understanding of budgets and business planning.
● Ability to track and identify new technologies to solve complex business issues.
● Strong presentation, written, and verbal skills in both Persian and English.