● Act as the point of contact between the manager and internal/external clients.
● Schedule meetings and manage calendars.
● Help with daily time management.
● Draft correspondence such as emails and letters.
● Produce reports, presentations, and briefs.
● Source office supplies.
● Coordinate events and speaking engagements.
● Make travel arrangements.
● Strong interpersonal skills.
● Tech-savvy and experienced with word processing and email programs.
● Active listening and good communication skills.
● A proactive approach to problem-solving.
● Ability to multitask.
● Strong time-management and organization skills.
● Knowledge of office management systems and procedures.
● Fluent in MS Office and English.
● Proven work experience as a personal assistant.