● Take ownership of the Marina brand and evaluate its market position.
● Act as a champion of Marina corporate brand and ensures a balance of equity building versus growth and talent acquisition.
● Provide the creative vision and mission for our brand. In collaboration with marketing operation, builds a brand book to explain and standardize our brand assets in detail.
● Develop brand strategies into creative brand plans and new brand market strategies.
● Assess insights into our brand target audiences.
● Make a report of market feedback accordingly.
● Adjust the image of our brand around our organization’s goals.
● Bachelor's or Master's degree in Marketing Management or related fields.
● More than five years of experience in same positions.
● Good knowledge of English.
● Solid knowledge of Brand Management foundations including Brand Architecture, Marketing mix, Value Proposal, Positioning, and Brand Equity.
● Knowledge of media production, communication, and dissemination techniques and methods.
● Advanced in MS Office (Excel, Word, Outlook, etc.)
● Excellent teamwork skills.