COO/Vice President (Cosmetic):
● Developing a long-term strategic plan.
● Improving organization performance through a comprehensive plan and strategies.
● Formulating the strategies for business development and expansion in operation.
● Analyzing sales statistics and information, studying the causes of its ascending and descending fluctuations, and taking appropriate action.
● Developing market knowledge and utilizing it in making sourcing decisions.
● Coordinating and supporting daily operational and administrative functions.
● Preparing an aspirational annual budget plan to increase staff commitment by setting up stretched goals and objectives.
● Performing other duties as assigned.
● Having experience in the position of COO or other management-related positions.
● Master's degree or higher.
● More than 10 years of experience as a Senior Manager.
● Financial and management skills.
● Strong decision-making and good communication skills.
● Skills in warehouse inventory turnover systems.
● English proficiency.