● Organize, plan and follow up the internal activities related to wellbeing.
● Organize the daily logistics administrative tasks in the office.
● Assist in the development, implementation, and maintenance of programs, systems, and
procedures necessary to ensure the overall safety and health of employees and the community.
● Support HSE communication needs, report generation, and data analysis and archiving.
● Coordinate department calendars, meeting rooms, shared spaces, and resources.
● Compose formal correspondence and documents.
● Maintain confidentiality while assisting with sensitive matters and information.
● Monitor inventory of office supplies and the purchasing of new material.
● Oversee facilities services and maintenance activities.
● Organize and supervise other office activities (renovations, event planning, recycling, etc.).
● Ensure operations adhere to policies and regulations.
● Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Safety, or an MBA graduate.
● At least 2 years of experience in administrative affairs.
● Be agile, adaptable, and with strong attention to detail and excellent organizational skills.
● Ability to work to deadlines, under pressure, and the willingness to put in the extra hours, when needed.
● Proficiency in MS Office, including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
● Proper communication and written English skills.
● Knowledge of record-keeping and filing techniques including electronic files.
● Building technical knowledge is preferable.