● Create content for product pages and blogs based on SEO standards (preferably Cosmetics Products)
● Develop, implement and manage all social media channels, including Instagram, Telegram
● Perform research on current benchmark trends and audience preferences
● Stay up to date with the latest social media best practices and technologies
● Design and implement social media strategy to align with business goals
● Undertake planning, implementing, and monitoring of the company's Social Media strategy in order to increase brand awareness, improve marketing efforts and increase sales
● Work with marketing and social media team members to coordinate ad campaigns with social media strategy and measure the success of every social media campaign
● Define the most important social media KPIs
● Analyze any data related to social media in Google Analytics and other search consoles
● Implement a dynamic content strategy for social media channels
● Propose social media campaigns to attract users
● Consult in the online advertising field
● Shape ideas for content marketing on Instagram
● Work with copywriters and designers to ensure content is informative and appealing
● Communicate with industry professionals and influencers via social media to create a strong network
** The position is also available on a part-time and freelance bases.
● Bachelor's or Master's degree or equivalent work experience.
● At least 2 years of experience in producing content for social media, as well as Mass Media (blog, Instagram, Telegram, Twitter, etc.).
● Previous experience in building audiences, either online or offline.
● Ability to multi-task.
● Strong interpersonal and communication skills.