A Content Provider develops a consistent brand identity for an organization and establishes its online presence. Their primary duties include planning an editorial calendar and providing the content.
● Providing marketing content and ensuring all content is on-brand, consistent in terms of style, quality, and tone of voice, and optimized for search and user experience for all channels of content including online, social media, email, point of purchase, mobile, video, print and in-person.
● Mapping out a content strategy that supports and extends marketing initiatives, both short- and long-term, determining which methods work for the brand and why.
● Leveraging market data to develop content themes/topics and execute a plan to develop the assets that support a point of view and educate customers leads to critical behavioral metrics.
● Working closely with the company's chief design officer on all creative and branding initiatives to ensure a consistent message across channels.
● Excellent English proficiency.
● Excellent communication and presentation skills.
● Excellent knowledge of supplement market and marketing concepts.
● Ability to be creative and to produce innovative content.
● Proficiency with content management platforms such as Microsoft Office.
● Excellent knowledge of social media platforms and digital media outlets.
● Time management skills.