● Conduct tests, present reports and interpret them.
● Implement QC and QA.
● Provide a concrete Mix Design.
● Projects in Armenia: Construction of border crossing bridge between Armenia and Georgia - Rehabilitation and reconstruction of canals and irrigation systems – Landfill construction.
● Armenia: For each period of 45 days of work in Armenia/Georgia, there are 11 days of vacation in Iran.
● Gender: Male.
● Ideal age range: Maximum 40 years old.
● Military Service Status: Done or permanent exemption.
● Marital status: preferably single.
● At least Bachelor’s degree.
● At least 3 years of relevant work experience in similar construction projects and contractor companies (Candidates who have experience in the construction of prestressed bridges and/or bridges over rivers are preferred).
● Familiar with the mechanics of material tests.
● Familiarity with all the tests of construction projects, especially roads and bridges.
● Familiarity with QC and QA.
● Familiarity with the concrete Mix Design.
● Familiarity with Microsoft Office.
● Have good skills in both writing and reading of English (candidates possessing Russian/Armenian proficiency are preferred).