● Plan, manage and improve all foreign commercial affairs such as sourcing, supplier selecting, negotiating, contracting, ordering to make the best purchase price.
● Handle all the bank procedures, customs affairs, transporting follow-ups, insurance, inspection and etc.
● Be up-to-date about current regulations and monitor applicable law changes for better dealing with customs, road, sea, and air transportation, document, and INCOTERMs.
● Control all the shipping documents and archiving also, preparing payment documents for the financial department.
● Contact suppliers to schedule or expedite deliveries and to resolve shortages, missed or late deliveries, and other problems.
● Enroll in different related exhibitions all over the world to constantly expand the resource database.
● Collaborate with other departments and stakeholders to identify and maintain resources needed to establish and provide an effective supply chain.
● Establish performance metrics for measurement, comparison, or evaluation of factors affecting the supply chain.
● Develop and maintain detailed inventories of materials and supplies located in the company, at sites, and in the factory.
● Maintain the required quantity of supplies and materials to optimize production.
● Analyze current inventories and procedures; suggests improvements increase the efficiency of supply chain and profitability for the company.
● Bachelor's degree of Commerce.
● Familiar with principles of international trade, customs clearance, and logistics.
● Fluent in English.
● At least ten years of related experience.
● Full familiarity with business principles and familiarity with foreign trade laws.
● Full knowledge of foreign purchasing system.
● Full knowledge of rules and regulations of the fashion industry.