The ideal candidate is an individual that is loyal, highly self-motivated and driven, willing to learn, can think on their feet, and committed to providing great value to the CEO and company. A positive attitude, good worth ethic, ability to seamlessly multi-task and work well independently are essential in this role. Why? Well because in Spricho, we are learning every day. There are a lot of things to do and our CEO like the other members of the team is tangled with many tasks. For this purpose, we need a person with the above characteristic to be able to make things somehow faster! Someone who is skillful and smart.
Key responsibilities (but are not limited to):
● Ensure timely and effective completion of projects and high-priority initiatives of the CEO.
● Work behind the scenes to solve problems, mediate disputes, and deal with issues before they are brought to the CEO.
● Manage the CEO’s emails/incoming communications to include monitoring, cleaning out, categorizing/prioritizing, responding independently when possible or with approval/request from the CEO where needed, ensuring timely response to urgent matters, and relaying messages appropriately.
● Draft letters, emails, reports, and other correspondence on behalf of the CEO
● Coordinate in-house and virtual meetings with internal employees and external partners, and provide notes and supporting materials to all relevant parties prior.
● Prepare records such as agenda, presentations, notices, minutes, and resolutions for executive and board meetings; responsible for taking notes and assuming responsibility for completion of action items.
● Operate with discretion given the exposure to critical, confidential information.
● Coordination of commitments between CEO and direct reports.
● Create and maintain systems and processes to streamline operations.
● Maintain accurate confidential files and data records.
● Prepare checks, closings, company documents, etc. for signature and review.
● Liaise with personal and business associates, philanthropic contacts, and clients.
● Audit employee contacts and add new hires on a monthly basis.
● Provide ad hoc support on small to large projects, including research, supporting the roll-out of internal initiatives, project management, etc.
● Bachelor's or Master's degree in Industrial Engineering or Industrial Management, MBD, DBA, or System Dynamic.
● You better have dynamic thinking.
● You have good excel skills.
● You know MS Office pretty well.
● You are familiar or at least you like production.
● You like data, challenging games and etc.
● You can speak English well.
● You have a servant’s heart, thrive in a high-level support role, and get things done.
● You’re personable, pleasant, exude positive energy, and have an upbeat spirit.
● You’re sophisticated, poised, articulate, and have a professional demeanor.
● You have experience supporting executives at a high level, including complex calendar management and travel coordination.
● You’re driven, confident, diligent, have a strong work ethic and business acumen.
● You have a commitment to excellence and perform at the highest level possible on a consistent basis.