● Perform office correspondence.
● Classify and archive documents and letters.
● Daily CEO Scheduling.
● Set appointments.
● Preparemeeting requirements and reminders.
● Coordinate between office and factory.
● Translate English documents.
● Communicate with foreign partners.
● Provide reports to the CEO and other relevant authorities.
● At least a Bachelor's degree.
● At least three years of relevant work.
● Maximum age: 45 years old.
● Fluent in English.
● Fluent in Word and Excel.
● Ability to do teamwork.
● Attention to detail.