● Develop, analyze, prioritize, and organize requirement specifications, data mapping, diagrams, and flowcharts for developers and testers to follow.
● Translate highly technical specifications into clear non-technical requirements.
● Manage the set-up and configuration of systems.
● Define and coordinate the execution of testing procedures, and develop test cases to serve the overall quality assurance process.
● Provide documentation of all processes and training as needed.
● Develop and implement maintenance procedures, monitor systems health, gather system statistics, and troubleshoot reported errors and alarms.
● Perform design, implementation, and upgrades of information systems to meet the business and user needs.
● Implement best practices for scalability, supportability, ease of maintenance, and system performance.
● Define application problems by conferring with clients; evaluating procedures and processes.
● Develop solutions by preparing and evaluating alternative workflow solutions.
● Control the solutions by establishing specifications and coordinating production with programmers.
● Validate the results by testing the programs.
● Ensure that the operation is ongoing by training the client's personnel and providing support.
● Provide the reference by making documentation procedure.
● Anticipation and adaptation.
● Creativity and innovation.
● Rigor and organization.
● Teamwork spirit.
● Time and stress management.
● At least 5 years of relevant work experience.
● At least a Bachelor's degree in related majors such as IT, ICT, etc.
● IT standards certification or equivalent.
● Intermediate level in English.
● Good knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Visio, etc.).