● Prepare monthly reports, annual budgets, periodic forecasts, and long-term plans.
● Investigate product profit margins and customer profitability and provide results and actions.
● Control current costs and provide solutions to optimize them.
● Control of all investment projects and capital expenditures.
● Provide workable solutions and suggestions regarding financial performance in line with the company's strategy.
● Investigate the key indicators of product production and distribution and follow-up deviations.
● Examine the key indicators of human resource productivity and provide a suitable solution for optimizing the indicators.
● Bachelor's or Master's degree in Finance or Accounting.
● At least five years of experience in budgeting and controlling financial reporting, preferably in the FMCG industry.
● Fluent in English.
● Fluent in Excel software.
● Knowledge of financial analysis software including QlikView and Power BI.
● Effective communication skills.