● Plan and execute all communications and media actions on all channels, including online and social media.
● Create and manage promotional collateral to establish and maintain product branding.
● Manage the budget for advertising and promotional items by brand.
● Competitor and customer insights analysis.
● Conduct ongoing analysis and reviews on brand sales performance through analyzing sales reports and identifying gaps (along with product managers).
● Review marketing plans, manage marketing budget, and closely monitor the execution of all marketing activities in geographies (along with product marketing managers).
● Identify new communication opportunities and implement them with the help of Advertising.
● Secure that the profitability of the brand is not affected by any marketing or any other department’s business decisions.
● Develop POSM (point of sales materials), outlet activation programs, and events and sponsorships activities.
● Provide sales organization with internal information and training presentations on the market, consumer behavior, brands, and new product introduction.
● Responsible for quarterly brand reviews, brand plans, and promotion proposals.
● Report on ‘Brand Health Trackers’ and actions to enhance and grow.
● Understanding the management of brands, portfolios, and distribution systems.
● Ability to work in a matrix structure with dual reporting with a high degree of business acumen.
● Proven capability in managing brands and markets, planning, and deployment.
● Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Advertising, Mass Communications, or Economics.