● Collaborate with teammates to understand customer requirements, promote the sale of company products, and provide sales support.
● Plan and modify products, services, or solutions features and functions to meet customer needs.
● Confer with customers and engineers to assess equipment needs and to determine system requirements.
● Prepare and deliver technical presentations that explain products or services to customers and prospective customers.
● Visit prospective buyers at commercial, industrial, or other establishments to show samples or catalogs, and to inform them about product pricing, availability, and advantages.
● Develop, present, or respond to proposals for specific customer requirements, including requests for proposal responses and industry-specific solutions.
● Create sales or service contracts for products or services.
● Arrange for demonstrations or trial installations of equipment.
● Research and identify potential customers for products or services.
● Reporting to sales manager.
● Combine pieces of information to form general rules or conclusions (including finding a relationship among seemingly unrelated events).
● Bachelor's degree in Marketing or Engineering fields.
● Understanding the principles of sales and engineering.
● At least 2 years experience in B2B sales.
● Effective communication and presentation skills at an executive level.
● Having good negotiation skills.
● Motivated and energetic.
● Strong public relations and communication skills.
● Fluent in MS Office, (other engineering software is a plus).