● Develop, implement and adjust annual marketing strategy and plan (Innovation and communication) across all brands within a relative category.
● Review and agree on brand objectives and prepare volume, value, and margin forecasts.
● Engage consumers to gain an in-depth understanding of the category and the need for specialist products.
● Develop a company-wide deep understanding of market dynamics and consumers.
● Lead the process of brand development, in line with category strategies.
● Ensure availability of products (sourced and locally manufactured) and lead discussions on issues relating to the brand and take corrective action.
● Budget management of total Marketing budget on a yearly and monthly basis for relevant categories and their brands.
● Minimum 3 years of marketing experience in FMCG.
● Fluent in English.
● Experience in innovation and product development.
● Experience in communication management and execution: more importantly digital media and In-store activity.
● Experience in market research.