● Manage a team of sales supervisors by coaching, performing all evaluations, and overseeing performance management plans.
● Manage sales and distribution of company products within the designated area
● Manage area sales goal process by providing feedback to the regional manager on allocated goals, recommending changes when necessary, reviewing objectives with sales supervisors and sales representatives, and coaching the team on how to meet objectives.
● Demonstrate a strong customer orientation by maintaining a frequent presence with strategic accounts and establishing relationships with key decision-makers; assists sales supervisors in the resolution of account-level problems and escalate customer challenges to the regional manager when necessary.
● Evaluate sales supervisors' performance weekly by analyzing territory-level results versus the monthly objectives and conducting individual meetings with each member of the sales team as well as team meetings to strategize on how to close any gaps.
● Coach sales supervisors on how to develop sales representatives to achieve continual improvement and enhanced results by spending a significant portion of time in the field surveying accounts, observing sales supervisors and sales representatives during sales calls, and providing constructive feedback.
● Ensure adherence to all company policy standards by keeping associates responsible for standards and following the appropriate course of action in conjunction with human resources.
● Bachelor’s degree in related fields and/or equivalent training and work experience.
● At least 4 years of sales and marketing experience, preferably in international companies.
● Upper intermediate English, written and verbal.
● Experience in managing people and team leadership skills.
● Negotiation and presentation skills (English and Farsi).
● Military service: completed or exempted (for men).
● Must have a valid driving license and be able to drive a car.