● Collate, review and submit market feedback.
● Develop market share.
● Develop an accurate seasonal sales forecast and agency contract.
● Provide timely feedback to the CEO regarding performance.
● Ensure the business operates within the company's mission statement.
● Manage all negotiations with representatives and customers.
● Ensure that the performance of his team is efficient, effective, and delivered within budget.
● Monitor all representatives’ operations.
● Design the short-term and long-term business plan aligned to company strategies in his regions.
● Develop key performance indicators of operational services.
● Drive the operations business to increase profits and generate positive cash flow.
● Develop, plan and achieve monthly or annual sales targets: Achieving monthly, periodic and annual targets by controlling the defined KPIs to meet the company's targets.
● Management of new product launches.
● Arrange monthly visit schedule to various territories.
● Top experience with distribution and agency channels.
● Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business, or related fields.
● At least 10 years of experience in FMCG sales and distribution.
● Creative and innovative.
● Good Client Relationships skills.
● Leadership and managerial skills.
● Attention to detail.
● Multi-tasking skills.
● Good team worker.
● Ability to negotiate and manage conflicts.
● Good organizational behavior.
● A talent for motivating others.
● Excellent customer service skills.
● Ability to remain calm under pressure.
● Being able to adapt to challenging situations.
● A sense of responsibility and confidence.
● Ability to make decisions.
● Proficient user of MS Office.
● Good command of English both written and verbal.