● Record financial information and provide reports.
● Handle all general accounting issues.
● Prepare financial statements.
● Maintain the accounting records of all aspects of routine accounting.
● Record corporate accounting.
● Responsible for tax accounting, reporting, and other related work of tax.
● Reconcile vendor, customer, and bank accounts.
● Control all accounting documents, invoices, bank statements and etc.
● Prepare timely and accurate financial reports.
● Bachelor's or Master's degree in Accounting or Finance Management or related fields.
● At least 3 to 4 years of experience in related fields.
● Ability to teamwork.
● Analytical thinking.
● Responsible and consistent.
● Active and energetic.
● Knowledge of accounting standards, principles, and procedures.
● Pre-Intermediate proficiency in English.