● Maintain financial security by following internal controls.
● Accomplish the result by performing the duty.
● Prepare bank reconciliations.
● Prepare customer reconciliation.
● Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
● Control expenses and reporting.
● Vendor and customer reports on a monthly basis.
● Prepare periodical Tax, VAT, and Insurance reports.
● Prepare financial analysis and reports for management and governmental organizations.
● Maintain Local accounting system.
● Responsible for Insurance issues, cash, and bank transactions.
● Report to management and tax office.
● Manage analysis of overall accounting operations.
● Analyze general ledger accounts.
● Prepare supporting documents in connection with tax audit requirements.
● Record daily accounting entries, prepare, analyze, and interpret financial reports.
● Handle and manage activities related to payments, bank accounts, salaries, insurance, and social security.
● Bachelor's or Master's degree in Accounting and Finance.
● Familiar with import and export processes.
● At least 3 years of accounting/finance experience.
● Good knowledge of MS Office, especially Excel.
● Strong understanding of accounting standards of Iran, Tax and labor and insurance laws.
● Ability in general and financial terms in English.
● Highly detail-oriented and organized in group work.
● Ability to meet assigned deadlines.
● Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with a positive attitude.
● Proficiency with email and Microsoft Office applications and financial soft wares.
● Ability to work cooperatively and collaboratively with all levels of employees, management and stockholders.
● Having the ability to manage complex situations and work under pressure.
● Current residence: Tehran.