● Follow up on B2B customer care and retention process from start to end.
● Develop long-term relationships with customers by managing and interpreting their requirements.
● Support sales and marketing activities.
● Resolve customer complaints by recording problems, proposing and finalizing solutions with clients, preparing reports, and making recommendations to management.
● Develop relationships with new customers.
● Close the contract and receive new purchase orders from old customers.
● Issue sales documents and follow up on the payments with the clients.
● Develop and maintain customer information and database.
● Negotiate and close B2B customer requirements.
● Bachelor’s degree in related fields is highly desirable.
● At least 3 years of customer care experience (experience in telecom companies is a plus).
● Strong team player management with the ability to work under pressure.
● Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
● Focused and target-oriented.
● Active learner, encouraging others to change their minds or behavior.
● Computer and Internet literate and expert in ICDL and CRM for customer and sales reports and analysis.
● Network+ (CCNA certificate is a plus).
● Strong interpersonal skills and public relations.