● Build strong relationships with key customers, both existing and new, while providing exceptional service.
● Prioritize brands in collaboration with the traffic group on execution priorities.
● Develop CRM systems, structures, and standards.
● Plan and follow up to achieve the set sales goals.
● Create emotional and emotional connections with brand managers and key people of organizations.
● Develop customer loyalty strategies.
● Follow up and monitor project delivery based on the client's brief at the appointed time.
● Evaluate and review the performance of executive units regarding project delivery.
● Evaluate and analyze the cost and profit of brands and present relevant reports to the relevant manager.
● Provide written reports on the status of projects to the relevant manager.
● At least five years of work experience in full-service advertising agencies.
● Gender preference: female.
● Ability to anticipate potential challenges before they occur and formulate win-win solutions to overcome them.
● Complete understanding of ATL, BTL, and TTL concepts.
● Full experience in content development in different media.
● Project management skills in 360 advertising campaigns.
● An active and dynamic team member.
● Keen eye for detail.
● The ability to think and provide a solution at the moment to get out of the crisis.
● Excellent organizational and administrative skills.
● Exceptional communication skills.
● Confidence to work without supervision.
● Versatility and willingness to learn.
● Ability to work in a fast-paced creative environment.
● Skills in information technology.