Managed by Employer
Retail, Shop & Supermarket
Farbar's location is not marked on the map
Festa Company specializing in bathroom equipment was first founded in 1957. The name was changed to Farbar Company after the Iranian revolution. With over half century of experience in import and distribution of bathroom appliances, Farbar is one of the most reputable companies in the field of bathroom equipment.
Since two decades ago, Farbar has extended its product range by entering the built-in kitchen appliance market. Building its reputation on high quality products and excellent after-sales services, Farbar has always been considered as one of the leading companies providing kitchen and bathroom equipment.
We are proud to be the sole representative of some of the most high-profile quality European companies in our field:
• Porcelanosa (Spain) [The most well-known ceramic tile company in Spain]
• Franke (Switzerland) [Sink & kitchen appliances with over 60 year’s presence in Iran]
• Blanco (Germany) [From the Sink to the Kitchen Centre (Sinks, Taps and Accessories)]
• Itap (Italy) [Major manufactures of sanitary installation items (Check valves, Ball valves,)]
• Grohe (Germany) [The leading sanitary faucets manufacture with over 60 years of successful presence in Iran]
Talent Acquisition Specialist
Warehouse Senior Supervisor - Night Shift
Quality Assurance Manager
Padideh Shimi Paydar
Head of Accounting
Jobs and employment for Iranian
Jobs and employment for Iranian professionals.