Daad & Kherad Law Firm was established in 2013. The Board of Directors consists of experienced lawyers and reputable professors. Relying on their experience, they have formed specialized legal departments in the law firm. These departments in domestic law section consist of the following:
1. Department of Banking Law, Insurance and Stock Market
2. Department of Obligations, Arbitration and Personal Status
3. Department of Corporate law, Intellectual Property, Literary and Artistic Works
4. Department of International Trade Law and Foreign Investment
5. Department of Real Estate Law
6. Department of Criminal Law and Criminology
In the international section, in addition to the above-mentioned departments, the specialized department of Oil, Gas and Petrochemicals Contracts, as well as the Department of International Trade are active. In each specialized department, professional lawyers and attorneys along with the related experts are working together in order to provide consulting services to economic activists.