Behrouz Food Company was established in 1977 in Iran. The factory is located in an industrial town near the capital city of Tehran. Total area of the factory is about 20,000 m2 including the production salons, office buildings, raw material storage warehouses, refrigerators and a research center with indoor area of about 5,000 m2. The total number of personnel working in the factory is about 250 among whom there are 31 employees holding PhD or MS degrees. Currently, the company is producing a variety of food products including but not limited to cold processed sauces (mayonnaise), hot processed sauces (ketchup), chili sauces, dressings, canned foods, pickles, jams, honey, lime juice, tomato paste and legumes.
Great enthusiasm, empathy and eagerness has led the company to attain a proper portion of the market in Iran while competing well reputed groups in this business. Nowadays, Behrouz Company, under the constant efforts of the colleagues and encouragement and supports of the customers, has found its position in the market and always seeks to supply new quality products to take general satisfaction of the public and in particular, it’s customers and consumers. The company has successfully earned the necessary legal permissions required for its operation and currently, apart from the organization and exploitation permits which facilitate the act of supplying different products, owns 55 production licenses for a wide range of consumer products.
Considering the importance of improvement of the products’ quality concurrent with the production of new products, as well as the company’s endeavors in this regard, there are a number of certificates and research-based studies which so far achieved significant success for the company. These include:
• Accredited Laboratory License from the Institute of Standards and Industrial Research of Iran (ISIRI)
• Halal Certificate from the Islamic Chamber of Research and Information Center (ICRIC)
• ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System
• ISO 22000: 2005 Food Safety Management System
• Qualified Agent License from Canadian International College
• Researching for eliminating harmful chemicals from potato paste products
• Producing industrial plants for the first time in the country
• Eliminating chemical essences and replacing them with herbal ingredients
• Cooperating with the Institute of Standards and Industrial Research of Iran (ISIRI) to formulate new regulations and standard frameworks and implementing scientific projects
The company’s esteemed research center has also successfully set up the first specialized on-line information network of foodstuff known as “Iran Food”, by which more than 150,000,000 people throughout the world, are able to receive the latest news and information about the food industries of the Islamic Republic of Iran. Iran Food Information Network, was simply designed to be able to elevate the level of information in the food industry sectors, increase Iran shares in the world foodstuff markets, break the marketing limits and also to remove its classic obstacles utilizing modern technology and make the required information available to the national and international parties interested in this business.
Now, after almost 45 years of experience in Iran and successful business in more than 15 different countries and having a team of top minds in the food industry, Behrouz Food Company is known for producing quality products and services.