|Senior Core Network Planning and Optimization Engineer|
Posted on : 15 Apr 2015
Mission/ Core purpose of the Job:
Senior Core Engineer is responsible for the analysis, design, implementation, optimization and enhancement of WiMax/LTE/WiFi networks. Responsibilities include Optimizing current WiMAX network (Huawei, Samsung, and ZTE), initial system design and dimensioning for WiMAX/LTE/WiFi, Review and revising/refining proposals, Application based systems design/supervision such as DPI/PCEF/Cache, DNS. The individual will typically oversee and guide the work of Associate and Design Engineers, in charge of managing the day to day operations of the projects, and interface with Project Managers. The Senior Engineer will answer technical questions as well as day to day operational questions.
- Manage relationships with both customers and vendors
- Good teamwork skills and working effectively within different teams
- Planning and defining of new networks and services in area of WiMAX/LTE/WiFi
- Review and revising/refining proposals received from solution providers
- Planning and supervising for new functions/elements in the network like: DPI/PCEF, Cache, DNS, ...
- Finalizing LoM for proposed solutions
- Constant pursuit of assigned task with different departments
- End to end knowledge of WiMAX Network: Base Station, ASN Gateway, AAA, NMS, DHCP, DNS, HA -Understanding of Ethernet, wireless networks, RADIUS, DIAMETER, Simple IP, Mobile IP, GRE, LANs, router and switch platforms, SNMP, Unix/Linux
- Knowledge of Authentication and Encryption methods (EAP) in IP networks - Understanding of WiMax interfaces (R1, R4 and R6) - Previous work experience with network protocol monitors, troubleshooting at the packet level - Experience in IP networking technologies such as Routing, MPLS, QOS, VLANs and Traffic Engineering.
- Familiar with GSM/3G/LTE core networks Architecture
- Familiar SP WiFi/Enterprise WiFi networks
- Familiar with terminology of VoIP/IMS/NGN
-Tolerable organizational behavior and attitude, highly trustworthy and reliable
- Ability to work under pressure, effective team player and team leader
- Good knowledge of the main equipment vendors like Huawei, Samsung and ZTE.
- Generate reports as required
- Good knowledge of MS Office applications like Excel, Word etc.
- Control, provide and delivery of new services (VoIP QOS and any other core related services)
- Knowing the role of AAA, ASN, Billing and Cache solutions
- Eager to learn new concepts to fulfill Core network needs
BSc. or MSc. in Computer/IT (MSc. is preferred)
At least 4 years of experience in Telecom networks
2G, 3G and LTE Mobile network experience
Key Demographic Requirements - applicants must be:
Based in Tehran
Fluent in English
About the Company
About the Company
Mobin Net Telecom Co. is the largest nationwide wireless broadband (4G-WiMAX) operator in Iran with around 750,000 subscribers across 125 cities of the 31 Provinces. Mobin Net provides a wide range of services including dedicated broadband Internet access, VoIP, and VPN for both home and business users. Different services are provided for large Enterprises and organizations in the country relying on Mobin Net’s nationwide Network. With high security, reliability and availability of the network, Mobin Net has a dominant market share with over 63% of the emerging WiMAX in Iran. Recently, Mobin Net has upgraded its nationwide network technology to TD-LTE in accordance with global trends on 3GPP LTE standards.
This Position is closed or expired