Posted on : 12 Feb 2017
- Handling phone calls, connecting to relevant correspondents or taking massages.
- Scheduling and attending meetings and taking minutes.
- Keeping diaries and arranging appointments.
- Preparing invoice and receipt for the clients.
- Letter writing.
- Using a variety of software packages, such as Microsoft Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, Access, etc., to produce correspondence and documents and to maintain presentations, records, spreadsheets and databases.
- Liaising with staff in other departments and with external contacts.
- Ordering and maintaining stationery and equipment.
- arranging travel and accommodation for business and other trips
- Photocopying and printing various documents, sometimes on behalf of other colleagues.
- Bachelor's degree is required.
- 3 to 5 years of experience in related field.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Presentation skills and attention to details.
- The ability to plan the own work, work initiatively and meet deadlines.
- The ability to manage pressure and conflicting demands, and priorities tasks and workload.
- Oral and written communication skills.
- Tact, discretion and respect for confidentiality.
- A pleasant, confident telephone manner.
- Reliability and honesty.
- Project management skills.
About the Company
About the Company
IranTalent.com is the leading job site and online recruitment service in Iran, with a database of half a million Iranian professionals, specialists and managers across all industries and job categories. The company specializes in matching top candidates with attractive career opportunities through its internet site. It serves as the primary recruitment channel for many leading Iranian companies and virtually all the international firms operating in Iran.
IranTalent.com is run by a team of young professionals with diverse backgrounds.