|Idea Mode Paya
Posted on : 27 Dec 2016
An office secretary provides both clerical and administrative support to professionals, either as part of a team or individually. The role plays a vital part in the administration and smooth-running of businesses throughout industry.
- keeping diaries and arranging appointments;, Sets-up staff meetings codification of minute of meeting for management and pursued results of the meeting from relevant parties
Arrange, Manage and Orchestrate CEO's daily, weekly and monthly schedule
- Answering and dispatching phone calls to appropriate parties or take messages for unnecessary calls for CEO's office
- Prepare and manage correspondences, reports and documents
- Updates and maintains phone lists for the CEO
- (Visa, Ticket and Hotel is include)
- liaising with colleagues and external contacts to book travel and accommodation (Visa, Ticket and Hotel is include)
- Work in professional and focused manner to schedule and coordination of internal and external meetings
- Uses Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint to produce materials for internal and external meetings and conferences
- Dealing with telephone and email enquiries;
- Scheduling and attending meetings, creating agendas and taking minutes - shorthand may be required;
- devising and maintaining office systems;;
- managing and maintaining budgets, as well as invoicing;
- ordering and maintaining stationery and equipment;
- sorting and distributing incoming post and organizing and sending outgoing post;
- arranging travel and accommodation for staff or customers and other external contacts;
- Providing Special information and direction to guests requiring special needs.
- Performing the best activity based on all CEO orders.
- Working hours: Saturday to Wednesday 8.30-18 and Thursday 8.30-14
- Bachelor degree in any discipline
- Knowledge of basic office and clerical procedures
- Knowledge of record management and collecting and organizing data
- Data entry skills and experience in using computer systems (Microsoft office) is must
- Skills using computer and office equipment
- Skills maintaining and updating correspondence files, reports and records
- Ability to follow written and oral instructions and work independently
- Ability to communicate effectively and professionally
- Ability to prioritize varied assignments
- Experience using computer systems, (e.g. Microsoft Word, Excel, etc.) is highly desirable
About the Company
About the Company
Idea Mode Paya, is an Iranian trading company active in Apparel and Fashion retailing and franchising.
We are the exclusive franchiser of Luisa Spagnolis.p.A, the oldest European brand, since 1928, for women luxury clothes and accessories from Italy. The other brands of our company are
Yamamay; an outstanding Italian lingerie brand with around 1000 shops worldwide,
Carpisa;is a collection of accessories with rich and vast proposals, made by the Italian design with the right combination of quality and price, and Fraas; the Fraas brand stands for a company with more than 125 years of history in producing premium quality man and woman accessories,are alsoincluded in our brand collection. We sell our merchandise through mono-brand standard stores and in high-end shopping malls.Our business model has stood the test of fashion's changing times, drawing on the extraordinarily innovation spirit of our company. This mission is kept alive through fresh ideas, attention to details, order, creativity and the inedible mark of high quality.