|Tehran Chemie Pharmaceutical Company
Posted on : 25 Dec 2016
• Open, sort and distribute incoming correspondence, including faxes and email.
• File and retrieve corporate documents, records and reports.
• Prepare responses to correspondence containing routine inquiries.
• Perform general office duties such as ordering supplies, maintaining records management systems and performing basic bookkeeping work.
• Prepare agendas and make arrangements for committee, board and other meetings.
• Compile, transcribe, and distribute minutes of meetings.
• Manage and maintain executive's schedules.
• BS degree in related field
• Minimum 3 years of related experience
• Having the knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures;
• Having a good knowledge of Internet and computer office applications including Word, Excel and Power Point
• Having both Farsi and English typing skills
• Having verbal and written communication skills
• Having good phone manners and clarity of speech
• Having strong planning and organization skills
• English knowledge is a plus and any degrees in English language is appreciated as a positive point
• Gender: Female
• Ideal Age Range: 25-35
About the Company
About the Company
Tehran Chemie Pharmaceutical Company (Public Joint Stock) is a pharmaceutical company specializing in the development, production and marketing of generic and proprietary brands. Tehran Chemie is among the top pharmaceutical companies in Iran and among the largest generic pharmaceutical companies in the Middle East, relying on a half century experience in pharmaceutical industry. Our goal is to develop the health quality of all people around the World. Tehran chemie Pharmaceutical Co. with more than 50 years experience in the manufacturing of different dosage forms is leading to produce over 100 medications that 8 of themare exclusively produced in this company, contains, Chlorpromazine (Normazine) tablets and injections, Trimipramine (Trimontil) tablets , Promethazine Injection, Prilocaine-Lidocaine (Xyla P ) cream, Terbinafine tablets and Clarithromycin (Claricin) suspension.