|Kotra (Commercial Section, Korean Embassy)
• Secretariat issues. (Scanning/ sending, receiving faxes/printing files/ copying)
• General office administration affairs
• Writing fast and accurate letters in English and Farsi
• Posting buying and selling Inquiries of Iranian buyer on our web page
• keep controlling and managing office supplies and facilities
• Answering the phone calls &replaying messages.
Qualifications and expertise required (Must):
• Fluency in written and spoken English is a must.
• English ability certificate
• A formal Secretarial / Admin Post Diploma, (Degree would be an advantage)
• Computer literacy is required (MS word, Excel, Power Point)
• Having good knowledge of International manner and common sense
• Having interest in Korea and its cultures
• Experience of residing overseas (not must)
Specific experience required:
• At least 3 years secretarial experience.
• Must be able to communicate with all levels of people.
• Maintain a good follow-up system
• Maintain confidentiality
• Professional and flexible approach in dealing with a variety of people at different levels.
• Professional approach to local and overseas visitors
About the Company
About the Company
We, KOTRA (Korea Trade-Investment Promotion Agency), has been committed to promoting mutual prosperity between Korea and its trading partners by facilitating international commerce and investment. The experts in our Korea Business Centers worldwide help Korean exporters meet local requirements and provide personal services to foreign investors considering a location in Korea.
In Iran, We, KOTRA Tehran, have contributed to enhance Trade and Investment ties between Korea and Iran As a Commercial Section of Embassy of the Republic of KOREA
For further more information contact the our website (english.kotra.or.kr)
This Position is closed or expired