Posted on : 16 Nov 2016
- To supervise the activities of field sales group in order to achieve annual sales volume objectives for a specific product portfolio while remaining within an agreed cost budget and respecting ethical guidelines defined by the company.
- To lead a special project with medical representatives or help the manager in the coordination of team activities.
- Direct and supervise employees engaged in sales, inventory-taking, reconciling cash receipts, or in performing services for customers.
- Monitor sales activities to ensure that customers receive satisfactory service and quality goods.
- Inventory stock and reorder when inventory drops to a specified level.
- Instruct staff on how to handle difficult and complicated sales.
- Resolve complaints regarding sales and service.
- Plan and direct staffing, training, and performance evaluations to develop and control sales and service programs.
- Determine price schedules and discount rates.
- Review operational records and reports to project sales and determine profitability.
- Determine call plan
- Managing contact list
- Monitoring sales activities via double visit.
- Doctor of pharmacy, medical doctor or Veterinary
- Having at least 2 years related experience preferably in multinational pharmaceuticals companies
- Fluent in English, writing, listening & speaking
- Good computer skills such as Excel, PowerPoint & Word
- Having some characteristics which is needed for this job including: Good communication skills, enthusiastic & energetic, hard worker, coaching skills, team working.
- Active Listening
- Personnel and Human Resources
- Administration and Management
About the Company
About the Company
Cobel Darou is a Leading private pharmaceutical company founded in 2002. Our main activities are registration, importation, manufacturing, distribution and sales & marketing. Our partners are several international pharmaceutical companies which are pioneers in the industry. Our main objective is to acquire the best talent and excel in their development.
This Position is closed or expired