|Sales Supervisor (Tabriz)|
|Savola Behshahr Company (SBC)
Posted on : 11 Jan 2017
- Cascading the plan which has been received from branch manager to action plan for sales representative
- Planning, making guidelines, coordinating and controlling the sales representative activities based on sales strategies and prepare action plan
- Evaluating sales condition, presence of goods and sellers in specific region
- Following up sales volume based on orders of agents and historical information
- Keeping management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses
- Making creative cooperation with supervisors, Sales representatives
- Age Range: 25-30
- Gender: Male
- Job Location: Tabriz
- Diploma or higher degree preferably related to sales, marketing and management
- At least 4 years’ experience in FMCG industry preferably bakery
- Proficient in Internet and MS Office
- Good Communication & Analytical skills
- English Proficiency is a must
-Travel may be required
About the Company
About the Company
Savola Behshahr Company (SBC) is part of Savola Group, the Group deals in edible oils, sugar, plastic packaging and retail hyper markets in Middle East, Central Asia and North African countries. SBC controls three companies in Iran with over 2000 employees:
- Behshahr Industrial Company (BIC) has an outstanding role in producing edible oil required for household and industrial consumption. The well-known brands of BIC in market are Ladan, Bahar and Nastaran.
- Tolou Pakhsh Aftab (TPA) is one of the Iran's largest distribution company. The company offers first class service and quality to customers to improve its current and future steps.
- Notrica Golden Wheat (NGW) is another subsidiary of SBC which is a well-known producer of layer bread and chocolate cakes under the popular trade name Pech Pech.