|Sales Supervisor - Shiraz|
Shiraz , Iran
Posted on : 05 Dec 2016
• Supervising and coordinating activities of sales team.
• Planning, monitoring and performing to meet sales target.
• Confer with company officials to develop methods and procedures to increase sales, expand markets and promote business.
• Resolve customer complaints and take steps to correct performance.
• Prepare budgets and closely monitor financial accountability of sales team.
• Developing and training a highly-motivated sales team that consistently exceeds customer expectations.
• Oversee sales staff to ensure that all financial, operational, and sales goals are regularly met or exceeded.
• Managing sales of the branch
• Managing warehouse stock.
• Setting the monthly/Daily targets of the team
• Follow up on weekly basis sales with the team
• Reporting the market competition
• Being a good analyzer regarding market needs and competitors activities
• Provide staff with assistance in performing difficult or complicated duties.
• Providing qualitative and quantitative required reports upper management.
• Developing constructive and cooperative working relationship with others, and maintaining them over time.
• Reputable BA degree in related field
• Knowledgeable in sales software
• Knowledge of principles and methods for showing, promoting, and selling products or services
• Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer services
• Knowledge of principles and procedures for personnel recruitment, selection, training, compensation and benefits, labor relations and negotiation, and personnel information systems.
• Good negotiation skill
• Familiar with B2B sales and contracts.
• At least 3 years' experience as sales supervisor.
• Working hours: 9 AM to 8 PM. (Saturday to Thursday)
About the Company
About the Company
Maadiran is the leading technology and office automation sales, manufacturing, and after-sales support company within Iran. The following section outlines the Group in further detail.
The Maadiran Group is a privately owned group of companies formed in 1963. The group is Irans leading technology and office equipment, electronics, and systems supplier, manufacturer, and after-sales service provider.
This Position is closed or expired