|Sales & Marketing Expert (Networking Products)|
|Ertebatat Faradanesh Saman
1. Regular overseeing and monitoring of company regional distributors and handling their issues.
2. Develop and execute marketing plans for sales expansion in IT retail markets as well as in enterprise sectors
3. Continuous presence in the market, collecting highlights and monitoring competitors' activities
4. Identifying potential dealers and attracting new regional distributors
5. Documentation of meetings, customer feedbacks and market visit reports
6. Regular monitoring of company sales and distributors' performances
7. Pursuit of technology trends and product updates in the market
1. Relevant university degree is an advantage (Electronics/Telecom/Computer)
2. At least 3 years of experience in Sales/Marketing (prior market knowledge in networking field will be highly regarded.)
3. Very aggressive in sales and marketing, with good communication skills
4. Knowledge of IT technology trends and pursuit of product updates in the retail market
5. Proficient in computer operation and documentation
6. Good command of English
7. Capable of frequent domestic traveling
8. Maximum age: 30
About the Company
About the Company
Ertebatat Faradanesh Saman (EFS) is a joint-stock company in the fields of Networking and Telecommunications. EFS is affiliated to the Faradanesh Holding Group which holds 9 companies in various technical and commercial fields.
EFS has two different divisions, one of which designs and implements ICT turnkey projects for public sector and enterprise customers as well as supplying Telecom equipment. The other division is active in sales and after-sales services of computer networking products through nationwide distribution channels.
With its 7 years of experience, EFS has achieved an average revenue growth of 80% annually, within the past 5 years. EFS is the local representative of several international manufacturers and vendors of Networking and Telecommunications, including TP-LINK, RAISECOM and INTRACOM.
This Position is closed or expired