Posted on : 07 Jan 2017
• Knowledge of principles and methods for promoting, and selling products or services.
• Resolve customer complaints and take steps to correct performance.
• Attract and motivate sales channel to buy the products.
• Monitoring competitors by gathering current market place information on price, products and other related factors.
• Develop and maintain sales channel.
• Providing required reports for management.
• Establishes productive, professional relationships with key personnel in assigned partners.
• attending trade exhibitions, conferences and meetings
• cold calling to arrange meetings with potential customers to prospect for new business
• Visit the market and sales channels in Tehran and other provinces alternatively to evaluate needs or to promote product or services.
• Visiting the agents and retail shops and try to keep in touch with them to help for better activity
• Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as weekly work plans and monthly and annual analyses.
• Bachelor/Master degree in Science or Business filed will be desired
• At least 3 years of channel development and sales experience in Iran IT market
• High energy, entrepreneurial, and self-motivated
• Outstanding computer skills in a Microsoft Windows environment.
• Play a role as a member of the team.
• Clear understanding of sales process.
Key Demographic Requirements - applicants must be:
• Fluency in English
About the Company
About the Company
TP-LINK is a global provider of SOHO networking products and the World\'s No.1 provider of WLAN and Broadband CPE devices, with products available in over 120 countries to tens of millions customers. Committed to intensive R&D, efficient production and strict quality management, TP-LINK continues to provide award-winning networking products in Wireless, ADSL, Routers, Switches, IP Cameras, Powerline Adapters, Print Servers, Media Converters and Network Adapters for Global end-users.
Based on the confidence of tens of millions of customers, TP-LINK is now growing to become one of the most competitive providers of networking products with aspirations to become one of the top 3 networking brands in the world and striving for a larger global market share, while further advancing in the world of networking to better serve our most valued customers with products that make their lives easier.
This Position is closed or expired