Tehran, Shiraz, Iran
Posted on : 07 Jan 2017
- Installation of GSM antennas including related accessories on tower
- Installation of transmission antenna including related accessories on tower
- Adjusting GSM antennas based on proposed plan (tilt and azimuths
- Alignment of MW antennas based on call-off requirement
- Clean-up the site under supervision of supervisors
- Enable to work on night times (special CR times on midnights)
- Familiar with all standards of MTN and MCI standards
- Taking standard photos of site for audit report and other tasks
- The opportunity is also available in Yazd, Isfahan and Ahwaz
- More than 3 years of experience in similar position.
- Familiar with Ericsson, Nokia, ZTE, Huawei equipment
- Prior Experience working on telecommunication towers
- EHS certificates on working on heights is a plus
- Have testimonial from last working company
- Have experience to work on swap and modernization projects
About the Company
About the Company
Camusat is one of the market leaders in the implementation of telecom infrastructures and one of the most experienced network developers with a history which starts back in the late 40’s.
OUR MISSION : In the today’s extremely dynamic technological environment, our committed mission is to help the telecom actors to efficiently build and optimize their networks development by integrating the traditional telecom technologies with the most innovative know-how from adjoining fields. At Camusat, we believe that our mission goes beyond the technological field. Through our CSR policy, we are also committed to promoting success, security and well-being of our employees; reducing our environmental impact and investing in development and recognition within Camusat host communities.
OUR VISION : We became a key partner for our customers through our expertise in the development of fix and mobile networks. Our leadership is undisputed today. Building partnerships is the key principle that guides us and it is the only approach in establishing and developing long-term business relationships with our customers. Continuous research and development in innovative solutions, integration of quality-proofed technologies and services, as well as proficient project management skills and flexibility to adapt are the key assets which differentiate and define Camusat as a highly competitive reference on the market.
OUR BUSINESS LINES : Thanks to our experience and know-how of the whole telecom development process, we are a constant companion to our customers. We assist them with :
- Telecom site construction and installation
- Power systems and renewables energies
- Equipment installation and commissioning
- Fiber optic
- Managed services and maintenance
OUR PEOPLE : Diversity is the key to our success. We know that nothing would be possible without the diversity of know-hows, cultures and the individual richness of our 2,000 employees. Diversity combined with motivating incentive plans, strong team spirit, constant professional training, international mobility and efficiency are our strengths in achieving our client’s high standard requirements.