|Radio Network Optimization Engineer|
Posted on : 04 Feb 2011
The RNO Engineer responsibilities are:
• Contribute in the optimization of Radio Network using theoretical models and simulations of radio propagation and using statistics and measurements within the geographical area that he/she is responsible for.
• Take regular statistics to evaluate the performance levels.
• Do Drive tests for performance trouble shooting if needed.
• Lead and organize Drive Test Teams.
• Prepare relevant reports and presentations regarding network performance issues.
• Study and suggest use of features to improve the network quality in the best practice.
• Participate in the presentation of technical performance reports and KPIs to project unit and/or customer.
• Continuously update the project database if needed.
• Attend to customer complaints regarding the network performance and find out suitable solutions.
The RNO Experienced Engineer shall have the following competence:
• Graduation from a Technical University or similar within the field of Telecommunications, alternatively Bachelor of Science Degree with a long experience from Mobile Communication Networks
• Basic knowledge within the field of radio communication systems acquired through technical training and practical experience in Ericsson or other equivalent company
• Good knowledge about Ericsson Business
• Good command of English language, oral and written
• Well developed knowledge of related service/product areas
• Competent in inter-personal communication and co-operation with colleagues and managers, external and internal customers and analysis of their situation and needs
• Good IS/IT skills
About the Company
About the Company
Ericsson is a world-leading provider of telecommunications equipment & services to mobile & fixed network operators. Over 1,000 networks in more than 180 countries use Ericsson equipment, & more than 40 percent of the world\'s mobile traffic passes through Ericsson networks. Using innovation to empower people, business & society, we are working towards the Networked Society, in which everything that can benefit from a connection will have one. At Ericsson, we apply our innovation to market-based solutions that empower people & society to help shape a more sustainable world.
We are truly a global company, working across borders in 175 countries, offering a diverse, performance-driven culture & an innovative & engaging environment where employees enhance their potential everyday. Our employees live our vision, core values & guiding principles. They share a passion to win & a high responsiveness to customer needs that in turn makes us a desirable partner to our clients. To ensure professional growth, Ericsson offers a stimulating work experience, continuous learning & growth opportunities that allow you to acquire the knowledge & skills necessary to reach your career goals.
This Position is closed or expired