Posted on : 18 Oct 2009
Mission/ Core purpose of the Job: (Short description)
To ensure that the regional radio network is developed and maintained such that it has adequate capacity, always operates at optimum quality and offers competitive coverage and associated products.
Role Complexity: In addition to the daily responsibilities of efficiently developing and maintaining a radio network satisfying all requirements of quality and profitability, attention is given to:
• Support of the regional Head on all the planning and optimisation issues.
• Special Projects: Research, investigate, test and evaluate and implement all technologies, features and processes which will result in improvement of the quality of the network and without compromising it's profitability.
Customer Relations: Using people skills while responding to technical problems experienced by customers and negotiating with land-owners and management companies to acquire new site locations.
• Identifying sites: planning the growth of the radio network considering general engineering principles, analysis & interpretation of network statistics, knowledge of market requirements & profitability
• Planning of sites: achieving the most effective design of RF installation which will satisfy all the demands of the market while delivering satisfactory return on investment. This requires the considerations of the cost of installation, market requirements and expected traffic, environmental management legislation and knowledge of the existing radio network.
• Special projects: involvement in key technology development projects.
• BSC Electrical/Electronic Engineering or equivalent
• 2 years experience in RF or telecommunications. GSM experience will be an advantage.
• Computer literacy, RF propagation principles, competent knowledge of radio technology, good numeracy, general engineering skills, good spatial-perception, map reading skills, business management, people-skills, knowledge of GSM industry and market.
About the Company
About the Company
Irancell Telecommunication Services Company (MTN Irancell), 2nd mobile operator in Iran, is a private joint stock company. Our vision is to lead delivery of a bold, new digital World to our customers. The company provides the following services:
- Provision of wholesale and retail telecommunication services
- Sales of network traffic capacity to local or international carriers or entities
- Rental of network infrastructure facilities to local or international carriers or entities
- Provision of the Internet and data and digital platform related products and services
- Provision of all other sources of value added services that is currently available and to be developed in the future
- Dealing with e-commerce, mobile-commerce activities of the above telecommunication networks
- Provision of customer services, including but not limited to customer relationship management and Call Centre service
This Position is closed or expired