|Quality Control Manager (QC)|
|Faravari Fructose Nab (Ffnab)
Posted on : 05 Dec 2016
The QC manager will direct all laboratory activities, manage and coaches members of QC lab, execute investigations, support analytical activities, investigate method performance, prepare and reviews technical documents, ensure that high standards of safety and regulatory and other assigned duties. This is a full-time position, predominantly in a manufactory and office environment.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Independently manages all laboratory activities for assigned functions and projects. This is included developing timelines; daily (and longer-term) work plans, assignments and preparing reports.
- Supports analytical activities such as: method validations, method development, method transfers from other sites/departments, method enhancements for API & final products, method evaluations prior to transfers, USP method verifications.
- Prepares and reviews technical documents including validation protocols and reports, reference standard qualification reports, analytical test procedures, certificates of analysis, technical reports and writes investigations and deficiency reports.
- Audits and reviews laboratory data generated by QC members.
- Coordinates laboratory equipment qualifications, calibrations and preventative maintenance programs as needed.
- Collaborates with colleagues in Research & Development and regulatory affairs.
- Master of Science (M.Sc.) in Food or Chemical Engineering, industrial Engineering or other relevant majors
- Has experience in the use and troubleshooting of laboratory instruments.
- Has a strong ability in solving problems.
- The ability to organize complex work assignments and oversee analysts and staff to complete tasks and projects on time.
- Knowledge of relevant physicochemical and microbial assays and general laboratory equipment.
- Preferred Familiar with production of Starch, Glucose and Fructose (HFCS)
- Strong functional knowledge of GC and HPLC compliance.
- Excellent knowledge working with USP, BP, Ph. Eur., and ICH, PICS and FDA guidelines.
- Must have prior supervisory experience as well as strong planning, written, and oral communication skills.
- Good command of English language preferably has high score in English language tests: TOEFL, IELTS, TOLIMO or MCHE.
Working place: Factory-Nazarabad Industrial Zone
About the Company
About the Company
FFNAB Co is a leading and biggest Corn wet milling plant in the Middle East. The company produces Fructose, Glucose and other starch sweeteners with 600 Tons per day capacity with modern and updated technologies. In order to complete staff, FFNAB Co decided to hire educated and experienced manpower in the field of production, quality control, sales and other positions.