|Quality Assurance Manager|
|Ramak Dairy Products
Posted on : 28 Dec 2016
• Manage all Quality processes of the business unit to meet or exceed established goals / KPIs
• Ensure planned Quality KPIs are met or exceeded including development of Proactive measures for QA
• Management and Troubleshooting of Factory Quality Problems
• Ensure complete compliance to prescribed GMPs and 5S processes
• Track competencies of subordinates and provide leadership to the quality organization and development as required
• Develop/Implement systems for Quality Improvement
• Systems Development and Training
• Assume the Role of Food Safety Leader for the Plant
• Meet regulatory requirements
• Assistance on hygienic design and engineering for equipment
• Ensure permitting compliance
• Develop and execute a vision for quality that enables and empowers the organization to deliver a quality mind set.
• Other duties as assigned
• 5 or 7 years previous related managerial experience
• Proven track record of success in a related role.
• Ability to lead by example and set a positive tone.
• Ability to influence multiple levels of the organization.
• Ability to coach and engage teams to drive a quality mind set
• Technical understanding of plant processes
• Deep understanding of Balanced Score Card system
• Understanding of GMP, ISO22000, and Plant Hygiene
• Able to communicate effectively
• Auditing Skills
• B.S. degree in Science related field, preferable industrial engineering, and microbiology or food science.
About the Company
About the Company
Ramak Dairy, established in 1995, is one of the largest companies in the field of dairy production in Iran. The company with over 14 production line, and 87 product types, produces different types of yogurt, Dough, cheese and spreadable cheese, milk, Kashk and milk powder. Ramak with its tagline “friend of old and young” is the true friends of consumers.