|QA Supervisor (Qazvin)|
Posted on : 06 Dec 2016
- Provide the plant support from QA side regarding GMP, food safety and quality defects etc.
- QA representative in the production.
- Follow up / lead the quality defects projects in the plant
- Track FTR and ensure RCA for the defected batches.
- Track OTUD on a daily basis and ensure continuous product supply. Perform RCA for the defected batches.
- Ensure routine tour in the production to check the NGMP awareness, and provide the required coaching and training.
- Ensure Finished Product Compliance as per CAT
- HACCP team leader
- Release admin for the finished product (as per the SOP)
- Follow up the Consumer Complaints of the plant
- Leader / member of any activity or change in the plant regarding food safety or quality.
- University graduate or equivalent (preferred microbiology, chemistry or food science).
- Exposure to different functions within the unit.
1. Ability to communicate efficiently internally and externally.
2. Ability to escalate issues to the Managers when required.
3. Developed training and coaching skills.
4. Able to work with cross-functional.
About the Company
About the Company
Nestle was founded in Switzerland in 1866 when Henri Nestle launched the first infant cereal with milk. Since then Nestle company has aimed to build a business as the world leading Nutrition Health and Wellness company based on sound human values and principles. Today, with its headquarters in Vevey-Switzerland Nestle S.A is the world's leading company employing around 265000 people and with 480 factories is present in almost every country in the world.
Nestle investment in Iran was authorized by virtue of foreign investment promotion and protection act allowing Nestle SA with Iranian private sector to establish Nestle Iran PJS Co, on 2001 in order to locally produce some of Nestle internationally renowned brands.