|QA Supervisor (Qazvin)|
Posted on : 06 Dec 2016
- Provide the plant support from QA side regarding GMP, food safety and quality defects etc.
- QA representative in the production.
- Follow up / lead the quality defects projects in the plant
- Track FTR and ensure RCA for the defected batches.
- Track OTUD on a daily basis and ensure continuous product supply. Perform RCA for the defected batches.
- Ensure routine tour in the production to check the NGMP awareness, and provide the required coaching and training.
- Ensure Finished Product Compliance as per CAT
- HACCP team leader
- Release admin for the finished product (as per the SOP)
- Follow up the Consumer Complaints of the plant
- Leader / member of any activity or change in the plant regarding food safety or quality.
- University graduate or equivalent (preferred microbiology, chemistry or food science).
- Exposure to different functions within the unit.
1. Ability to communicate efficiently internally and externally.
2. Ability to escalate issues to the Managers when required.
3. Developed training and coaching skills.
4. Able to work with cross-functional.
About the Company
About the Company
Are you ready for a new start?
As a leading Nutrition, Health, and Wellness company driven with a strong sense of purpose, Nestlé is committed to enhancing peoples’ lives and contributing to a healthier future, wherever we operate.
At Nestlé, we believe that for a company to be successful over the long term, it must create shared value for the society.
Operating in the Islamic Republic of Iran since 2001, Nestlé locally produces a variety of nutritious and quality products through its award winning factory in Qazvin.
Nestlé’s portfolio in Iran currently includes 11 well-known brands in a wide range of categories:
NESTLÉ NAN®, NESTLÉ CERELAC®, NESTLÉ PURE LIFE®, NESCAFÉ®, NESTLÉ COFFEE-MATE®, NESTLÉ FITNESS®, NESTLÉ CORN FLAKES®, NESQUIK®, NESTLÉ GUIGOZ®, CHOCAPIC®, and PERRIER®.
Every day, 900 people working in Nestlé Iran come to work and help us to keep our promise of enhancing people’s quality of life through Nutrition, Health, and Wellness.
You too can be part of this promise by joining Nestlé Iran!
Your career path can begin in any of our business units; you will learn, you will take responsibility, you will be challenged, you will be given vast opportunities, and at the end of working day you will go home feeling fulfilled, knowing all your efforts contribute to creating shared value for everyone.
This Position is closed or expired