|Huawei Technologies Service (Iranian)
Posted on : 06 Jan 2016
• To manage Telecom projects of establishing the project team and implementing telecom equipment on dedicated design-network sites;
• Overall project management including client relationship, implementation schedule, vendor management, budgetary control and project quality assurance;
• Project planning of implementation, budget, equipment procurement and human resources;
• To ensure project deliverables quality;
• To ensure project payments and invoicing, project receivables and billings;
• To be responsible for the implementation of the agreed commitments, in terms of budget, scope, quality, and time line
• To manage internal and external project personnel, partners, subcontractors, and any other resources identified to be needed for project success.
• Report to customer and to internal office management, providing the necessary information from operational and financial perspectives
• University Qualifications:
Bachelor or Master Degree in Telecommunication, Industrial or Civil Engineering
• Previous Experience:
Extensive Telecom project management experiences in Telecom industry, with minimum of 3 years project management experience
• Special Skills/ Knowledge:
Good knowledge and applied experiences of professional project management methodologies is necessary
An international professional recognized PM certificate, such as PMI, would be desirable, but not mandatory
Good Knowledge of civil work
• Language Skills:
Advanced command of English language
About the Company
About the Company
At Huawei, we define human progress by innovations that enrich humanity. We do not view connectivity as a privilege, but a necessity. We believe that the impact of information and communications technology should be measured by how many people can benefit from it.
Huawei is a leading global ICT solutions provider. Through our dedication to customer-centric innovation and strong partnerships, we have established end-to-end capabilities and strengths across the carrier networks, enterprise, consumer, and cloud computing fields. We are committed to creating maximum value for telecom carriers, enterprises and consumers by providing competitive ICT solutions and services. Our products and solutions have been deployed in over 140 countries, serving more than one third of the world\'s population.
Huawei\'s vision is to enrich life through communication. By leveraging our experience and expertise in the ICT sector, we help bridge the digital divide by providing opportunities to enjoy broadband services, regardless of geographic location. Contributing to the sustainable development of society, the economy, and the environment, Huawei creates green solutions that enable customers to reduce power consumption, carbon emissions, and resource costs.
This Position is closed or expired