|Project Engineer - Local Fabrication|
Refrigeration Engineering is an Australian company with substantial business in Iran, supplying specialised cooling equipment for the oil, gas and petrochemical industries.
Some of this equipment is fabricated in Iran, UAE and other nearby locations, and we are seeking an Iranian based Engineer to co-ordinate Iranian-based planning, cost control, QA/QC activities, document control, client queries, site visits and other related activities.
This may also suit a retired person with suitable experience, and flexible hours could be negotiated.
• Degree qualified, preferably in Mechanical or Process engineering (mechanical is preferred)
• Oil, gas or petrochemical experience is very desirable, but related industry experience involving heat exchangers, pressure vessels and pressure piping (such as steam power plants) would be considered.
• Experience in project planning, document control, QA-QC administration
• Planning experience using Primavera, MS Project or equivalent is desirable, but not essential
• Able to assist in the expediting of documentation to and from client
• Able to maintain dialogue with client as instructed
• Proven experience in shop or site inspections, reviewing vendor schedules, recommending corrective actions and following up instructions
• QA/QC knowledge or experience preferred, with proven ability to understand constructibility and manufacturing processes and requirements
• Must speak fluent English
• Able to travel at short notice throughout Iran and overseas (mainly UAE) as required
• Self motivated with excellent organisational skills to maintain reporting requirements between local office and requests coming from RE Australia
• Be well presented for frequent meetings with client and vendors
• Based in Tehran is preferred, but not essential. Shiraz, Assaluyeh or southern Iran could also be possible.
About the Company
About the Company
Main Products & Services : Refrigeration, process cooling and gas compression systems
Typical Clients : Oil, gas and petrochemical industries
Number of Employees : 50
Head Office : Sydney, Australia
Main markets covered : Iran, Middle East, SE Asia, China, India
Year Founded : 1987
This Position is closed or expired