|Product and Service Manager|
Posted on : 15 Sep 2010
1. Monitoring and reviewing information from materials, events, or the environment, to detect or assess problems.
2. Think strategically, identify opportunities, and deliver new offers to meet customer needs. Use primary and secondary market research to assess market opportunities and customer needs to define new products and offers. Conduct competitive analysis to assess company's relative market share and competitive pricing, promotion, distribution, and product strategies.
3. Develop strategic intent documents, product service descriptions, requirements documents, and market positioning for customer-self service platforms.
4. Drive product needs through the Product Realization Process. Partner with a wide spectrum of internal divisions, including product development, operations, and supply chain and business development to ensure all product development needs are executed on time and at a high standard.
5. Define the product roadmap, strategy, user experience, offer requirements, pricing, communication and enhanced services and promotional opportunities for the messaging and applications solutions and for the enterprise messaging market.
6. Direct and support cross functional team members in development of marketing communications materials.
7. Monitor and assess competitor capabilities in comparison to company, and anticipate customer needs and market trends.
8. Work collaboratively with enterprise sales force to achieve goals.
9. Set business performance targets and execute on programs and products to achieve customer sales and retention goals and drive business results.
10. Set and balance multiple and diverse priorities. Manage scope and provide actionable guidance to ensure delivery. Ensure all deliverables are executed on time and at a high standard. Participate in multiple, simultaneous projects in various capacities ranging from managing product life cycle enhancements and strategic architecture reviews, to updating sales literature and improving customer-facing technical literature.
11. Collaborate with external partners to create developer tools/resources for customers, including supporting white papers and case studies.
12. Give presentations to executives and decision-making internal and external clients.
13. Responsible for the implementation of processes, procedures and organization within the division.
Reporting to: CCO
Duration: Permanent position
Probation: 3 months
Travel Requirements: As needed
Bachelor or Master Degree in Marketing, Management, or MBA
1. At least 5 years experience in Product Management or Product Development
2. Preferably experience from a technologically complex and consumer oriented business
3. Experience in Information Technology role, or equivalent required
4. Experience in creating forecasts, business cases and marketing plans required
5. Experience in working with multi-disciplinary teams of business and technical managers required.
Skills and Abilities:
1. Good knowledge of Telecommunication business is highly appreciated
1. Able to understand and quickly learn complex, new technologies
2. Able to write clear requirements
3. Experience with software development life-cycle
4. Experience defining and analyzing qualitative and quantitative market research
5. Competitive analysis experience
6. Able to understand business planning processes and adhere to budgetary constraints and revenue objectives.
7. Demonstrated knowledge of wireless data, devices and Internet technologies
8. Excellent communication skills
9. Demonstrated leadership & interpersonal skills
10. Well organized and strong project management skills
11. Analytical and strategic thinking
12. Able to operate in a fast-paced environment
13. Must be a highly motivated self-starter
14. Computer (MS Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) and Internet browsing skills
Reading, Writing, and Speaking English (Advanced Level)
About the Company
About the Company
RighTel has been awarded the 3rd mobile operator license and would launch the 3rd generation (3G) mobile services for the first time in Iran.
Having been established in 2007, The company is a subsidiary of the Social Security Investment Company (SSIC), the investment company of the Social Security Organization (SSO), the largest non government investment company in Iran.
With a great ambition, disciplined programming, professional management as well as allocation of highly skilled personnel, RighTel is heading towards launching a state of the art project which is unique in quality and scale all across Middle East region.
This Position is closed or expired