Posted on : 07 Jan 2017
The primary purpose of this position is:
-To oversee the company Time & Attendance System
-conduct payroll processing for employees
-Ensure accurate processing and recording of company's payroll, provide timely and accurate financial information and participate in daily data entry of Payroll processing.
-The HR/Payroll Specialist will operate in a team environment, working under tight deadlines, with confidentiality and discretion to be maintained at all times.
This position will provide high-level administrative support and enhance the effectiveness of the HR shared service.
- Accurately process employee payrolls adhering to company standards and procedures
- Work closely with Employees, Human Resources, Benefits, Finance and the Payroll team to ensure accurate payroll
- Manage workflow to ensure all payroll transactions are processed accurately and timely
- Reconcile payroll prior to transmission and validate confirmed reports
- Understand proper taxation of employer paid benefits
- Process correct garnishment calculations and compliance
- Execute time and attendance processing and interface with payroll
- Perform compliances for unclaimed property payroll checks
- Process accurate and timely year-end reporting when necessary
- Develop ad hoc financial and operational reporting as needed
- Prioritize payrolls by check date, method of payment, and method of delivery by utilizing your payroll schedule
- Analyze problems through effective customer interaction and communication
- Provide high level of customer service, both internal and external
- Compliance country and local regulations and taxes
- Monitor and resolve team voicemail and team help desk issues
- Return all calls and emails within 24 hours, in a polite, cheerful manner
- Follow all safety and environmental requirements in the performance of duties
- Understand multi-state payrolls, certified payrolls
- Highly organized with great attention to detail
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills as they relate to payroll and accounting
- Basic to Intermediate payroll processing experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Mathematics, Accounting, Human Resources or Associates Degree with 2 years of experience in a Human Resources related area
- Understanding of employment laws and labor issues; compensation and benefit programs.
- Experience with payroll software IFS preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills as well as interpersonal skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Time management practices
- Ability to work with mathematical concepts
- Ability to read and comprehend instructions and short correspondence
- Ability to do data entry and use of HRIS System
- Professional judgment and diplomacy in handling unexpected problems and frequent interruptions.
- Ability to remain flexible and handle multiple tasks.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of employee data.
- Ability to continually look for ways to improve processes and provide solutions for management review
- Ability to work in a team environment; demonstrating utmost professionalism with regard to dealing with customers as well as co-workers.
- Ability to manage stress effectively; and maintain balance between work issues and personal issues to maintain a professional behavior.
- Knowledge of general HR policies/programs and the ability to communicate such in a concise way to employees.
- Familiar with ISO 9001:2015
- Proficient user of office soft wares and familiarity with ERP systems and people self service
About the Company
About the Company
Founded in the 2000, Dana Energy is a leading company targeting oil and gas upstream business. After 15 years of flourishing development with exceptional success rate in numerous oil & gas projects across Iran and Middle East, so far we are engaged in three business segments: Exploration & Production, Upstream Services and Energy Trading. We provide our projects by technical, financial and managerial expertise, advanced equipment and cutting-edge services necessary for success.
Dana Energys main areas of expertise are
Exploration & Production
- Geophysical Services
- Well Construction
- Rig Lease and Operation
- Cementing and Stimulation
- Drill Bits & Down-hole Tools
- Petroleum Products Trading
- Renewable Energies
This Position is closed or expired