Posted on : 25 Sep 2014
Drive improvements to the network using configuration changes.
• Study RF design coverage maps and Drive Test data to identify problem areas in terms of coverage, interference, or pilot pollution. Troubleshoot problem areas and provide recommendations for system performance enhancements.
• Troubleshoot areas with poor RF performance. Request drive tests, analyse data, and recommend network changes as applicable.
• Support KPI monitoring before and after site launches and troubleshoot and escalate, as needed, for resolution.
• Perform complex data trace analysis to improve LTE performance. Carry out specific technical studies to improve voice and data quality of service
• KPI monitoring
• KPI improvement
• Report preparing
• Trouble shooting
• At least 2 year experiences in RF network optimization
Bachelors degree in Electrical Engineering
• Familiar with KPI monitoring tools
• Familiar with KPI improvement procedures
• Familiar with drive test procedures.
• Familiar with post processing
• Experience with Huawei and ZTE equipment is preferred
• Familiar with signaling flows
• Familiar with KPI formulas.
• Familiar with change request procedures
• Good knowledge about 2G/3G/HSPA networks
• Skill full of report preparing
About the Company
About the Company
RighTel has been awarded the 3rd mobile operator license and would launch the 3rd generation (3G) mobile services for the first time in Iran.
Having been established in 2007, The company is a subsidiary of the Social Security Investment Company (SSIC), the investment company of the Social Security Organization (SSO), the largest non government investment company in Iran.
With a great ambition, disciplined programming, professional management as well as allocation of highly skilled personnel, RighTel is heading towards launching a state of the art project which is unique in quality and scale all across Middle East region.
This Position is closed or expired