|National Manager Radio Planning|
Posted on : 31 Oct 2009
Mission/ Core purpose of the Job: Oversee all optimisation activities and strategies to:
• Meet license obligations in terms of radio network quality
• To ensure optimum radio network quality, given the traffic offered and within cost limits
• Do BSC planning to ensure that these nodes will provide sufficient capacity for the future that these nodes will support future technologies and features within budget constraints
To meet the formally agreed KPIs of:
• Call Failure Rate
• Control Channel Failure Rate
• Dropped call rate
• Congestion (TCH/SDCCH)
• Handover performance
• Radio utilisation
• Dropped call Rate
• Major interferes
• Capex per Customer
• Network Utilisation
• Ensure that BSC/TRC equipment is future prove. This needs planning over a 3 year period
• Ensure that the BSC/TRC nodes provide sufficient capacity within CAPEX constrains.
• Optimisation techniques/processes
• Suggest best radio network parameters. Assist in communicating & distributing the experience gained by Regional Planning engineers with regard to optimisation techniques.
• Ensure integrity of cell parameters all over the network. Maintain a sense of friendly competitiveness w.r.t. network excellence between Regional Planning Engs.
• Specify, motivate and guide the development of Tools to automate the optimisation and planning processes.
• Oversee maintenance and development of tools.
Education: BSc. (Electronic Engineering) or equivalent
Experience: Experience in radio network optimisation and software development
• BSC O&M
• Radio Network Tuning
• Hardware dimensioning
• Cell Planning
• Have a very good knowledge of radio network planning & optimisation techniques
• Very good knowledge of GSM radio technology
• Profound understanding of the frequency planning process.
• Understand drive test tools
About the Company
About the Company
Irancell Telecommunication Services Company (MTN Irancell), 2nd mobile operator in Iran, is a private joint stock company. Our vision is to lead delivery of a bold, new digital World to our customers. The company provides the following services:
- Provision of wholesale and retail telecommunication services
- Sales of network traffic capacity to local or international carriers or entities
- Rental of network infrastructure facilities to local or international carriers or entities
- Provision of the Internet and data and digital platform related products and services
- Provision of all other sources of value added services that is currently available and to be developed in the future
- Dealing with e-commerce, mobile-commerce activities of the above telecommunication networks
- Provision of customer services, including but not limited to customer relationship management and Call Centre service
This Position is closed or expired