|Microsoft Office Expert|
|Behin Bazaar Negar Exxon
Posted on : 02 Feb 2017
A Microsoft Office expert is a professional who has high proficiency in Microsoft's Office software suite. Individuals who work in positions where Office programs are used frequently, such as reporting or data analyzing are suitable for this vacancy.
An exam will be taken and those who pass either the Excel or PowerPoint expert exam will be chosen.
• Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports
• Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
• Work with management to prioritize business and information needs
• Transform generic, text-heavy presentations into more graphically engaging, concise, and interactive experiences
• The ability to transfer key massages (in-sight) with graphic design
• Assist agency staff with Excel, PowerPoint and other important requests
• At least 1 year of hands-on experience using Excel or PowerPoint
• Advanced Excel knowledge: V-lookup, H-lookup, pivot tables, advanced formulas, etc.
• Advanced PowerPoint experience: Design, Smart Arts, etc.
• Ability to convey thoughts and ideas clearly and effectively in verbal and written format
About the Company
About the Company
Behin Bazaar Negar Exxon is specialized in the out-sourcing Marketing activities on behalf of leading international companies. Behin Bazaar is proudly selected by Samsung Electronics Company for improving its presence in different divisions such as Mobile phones, Home Appliances, Audio/Visual and IT products in Iran competitive market. We have a proven track record in the supply of field marketing services including market intelligence services ,merchandising, product demonstration, training, events organization, experiential and compliance auditing as well as longer term strategic teams.